Have you considered using a virtual card for your purchases? Not everyone is open to the idea of using a virtual card because they are used to using physical cards. The latter is usually used for in-store payments and ATM transactions. However, it is not an uncommon scenario for physical card holders to be victims of fraud such as phishing and identity theft. If you are looking for a more secure and safer payment method, you might want to consider using virtual cards. It saves you from a whole lot of trouble, especially if you talk about security.
Satchel is one of the companies that offer virtual cards. It is powered by Mastercard, and it gives you many perks, especially if you are the type of person who makes several financial transactions on an almost day-to-day basis. It comes with white label cards under the card white label program under the European Mastercard license.
More about the Satchel White label program
The Satchel White label program is the perfect solution for fintech startups and financial institutions that want to integrate Mastercard payment cards into their market offering. The benefits of the solution include:
- It is the perfect way to meet the growing transactional needs of your customer base.
- The integration process is seamless, with a strong emphasis on compliance, security, and flexibility.
- It is powered by Mastercard, one of the most trusted names in the industry.
- It comes with a range of useful features:
- No collateral requirements;
- Card design approval in 2 days;
- Guaranteed compliance;
- Flexible tariffs;
- No limits on the initial order;
- Payroll program options included.