Microsoft Office is a complete suite of Microsoft software which includes excel, powerpoint, Word, Outlook, Onenote, etc. These Office applications are best known for handling accounting related work and other basic and advanced work too. If you have already purchased the office product, then you can visit the link www.office.com/setup and can proceed with the installation steps.
MS Office products are equipped with the best of features which makes it easy for people to handle their work. Some of its amazing feature include:
- Better Integration with OneDrive and Skype
- Smart Lookup
- New Charts in Excel
- Clutter in Outlook
Purchasing the complete office product is always a good deal as one can avail some applications and can work offline. There are two options by which one can make their Office purchase. One is online while other is offline.
Online Mode:- In the online mode, it is quite easy to purchase as the Office website welcomes you with the simple user interface. One can quickly make their purchase and can receive the product in their email. Once you made the purchase, you will be able to download the Office product and install it on your device.
Offline Mode:– In the offline mode, the user needs to visit the retail store as they can make their purchase there only. Once they made their purchase, they will receive a CD along with a retail card having office product key on it. With the CD, one can install the Office on their computer and can activate it by the product key. For any kind of assistance, call on the Office customer support and get instant help.
Complete Procedure for Office Setup
To get Office on your computer, you require a key which you received after making your purchase. When you have a key card in your hand, you can proceed with the installation steps. For that, you just need to go through the given steps and complete the procedure.
- Go online and open up your browser.
- All the browsers will work. .
- Type office.com/setup in your address bar and hit Enter.
- Now, a page will open with two options (Login / Signup).
- If you already have a Microsoft account then simply login into your account.
- Create new account, if you don’t have.
- You can create your account with your existing email address as well.
- After logging in to it, it will finally display your account page where all your account information will be displayed.
- In your account section, you will see a required space where you have to enter your product key.
- Now, you need to type in your 25-digits product key in five boxes, each field can hold 5 digits.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Once you click on the Next button, install option will come up on your screen.
- Click on the Install.
- A Setup file named as Officesetup.exe will be downloaded in your browser.
- Once the file downloads, there will be two options (open and save).
- Click on Open.
- When Officesetup.exe opens, it will start downloading Office and system files from the Microsoft Server over the internet.
- The size of these files are approx. 1-2GB.
- Downloading time will depend on the speed of your internet connection.
- Once the download is complete, it will start installing Office.
- Now, you need to follow the instructions displayed on the application.
- Click on every permission it asks you for.
- Once the installation gets completed. You will see Office products like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, OneDrive Etc.
- Open any one of them.
- Once you open the application, you will see Activate button on the top of workplace.
- Click on it.
- If you are already Logged in, your product will be activated
- If not, then you need to login first.
For Help, Call Office Customer Support
If you need any assistance or help during the installation process then you can connect to the Office customer support team and can get the best solution. They are 24*7 available and ready to help customers remotely. No matter what query and issue you are facing, you can always get the best support from them. To know more, dial Office customer support toll-free number and get a quick help.
How Office Customer Support can Help you with your Office Setup Issues?
- They can help you to find our compatibility issues and fix it
- They will guide you how to use and setup Microsoft Office product
- They can help you with your account creation or with restoring old account
- They can also help you optimize your computer to get better speed with your applications like Office.
- They will troubleshoot virus related issues as well if required