Finding a private lender is very easy. After entering the words “private loans” in Google search engine, you’ll find hundreds of websites, forums, and websites with offers:
But it is not everything. All you have to do is open any local newspaper on the classifieds page. In addition, you can find information about private lenders on advertising poles and even in your post office box. They can lend money perfectly and come up with the solutions perfectly.
How to take a private loan
Okay, but what does getting a private loan look like in practice?
- This paragraph indicates that if you intend to borrow more than a thousand zlotys the loan agreement must be in writing.
- This means that after finding the offer you are interested in, you contact the lender and then sign the contract. Private contracts can take many forms. From a simple page that contains only a few provisions to comprehensive documents.
- Carefully read all the provisions of the contract. Do not agree to terms that you do not accept or understand. In this case, you have the greatest opportunity to negotiate the entire content of the contract depends entirely on your will.
- After signing the loan agreement, there is time for its implementation. The lender will give you a certain amount of money, while you will be required to complete your part of the contract.
A person granting a private loan has the same rights to pursue their claims in court as a bank or loan company. This means that if the loan is not repaid, debt collection or bailiff proceedings may take place. Therefore, in the case of late payment of a private loan, you will experience the same unpleasantness as with other financial products.
Are private loans secure
Private loans are often the final solution for people in a very difficult financial situation. They try to use hundreds of scammers who impersonate lenders. Because of this, the private loan market has a terrible reputation.
Fraudsters will usually try to extort money from you for processing your application. Then, based on your sense of shame, they will try to get more “payments”. People seeking private loans are very often the victims of the theft of personal data (e.g. by sending a “lender” a scan of their ID card or login details for electronic banking)
Therefore, be especially vigilant here
- If anything raises your suspicions, do not get into a bad deal. There are so many private lenders that you will definitely find another, safer offer.
- Private loans granted in accordance with the law they are just as safe as any other financial product.
- You also need to be aware that commercial loans are just a business and nobody gives them for free.
- Lenders who offer money to people in financial difficulties are at high risk. They try to compensate for this risk through the level of fees charged to the client.
This means that private loans are usually very expensive. In addition, lenders will try to get various types of collateral (e.g. from your property). You must be aware that a private lender will have legal tools to take away your collateral in case of repayment problems. There is a much safer way to get extra money.