MJD Combustion Sales Inc. has a team that has over 80 years of combined experience and work in the New York Area. They offer and specialize in the best equipment for a total boiler room solution both in business and residential buildings.
One of the products they work with is the Camus MicoFlame boiler which is a light commercial/residential water heater/ heating boiler. The MicoFlame is a sealed and combustion unit that is assisted with fan, distributing thermal abilities of up to 85% non-condensing or 95% condensing.
Standard features with this system include:
- Metal fiber mesh burner that is durable and unaffected by temperatures that are high
- Suitable for use in environments that are negative pressure
- Vents that are up to 50 feet horizontally with 50 feet of the air intake duct
- Has a complete diagnostic light package
- Durable ceramic fiber refractory
- Easy access for cleaning and inspection of heat exchanger tubes
- Easy access and simple to service burner and fan
Understanding the entire building
This company uses technics that lead to understanding the entire building design, finding performance issues, and developing systems solutions for gaps. They contemplate end-to-end management systems for the entire building, mechanical solutions for HVAC, and renewable energy matters that face many existing especially older buildings. They optimize the available resources and address any energy issues that are chronic that face these older buildings and retrofit them with long-term goals.
In the news
Articles in the news have many condos and apartment buildings management praising how much these new boilers are saving them in yearly heating expenses. You can’t solve the problem of energy shortage with increasing the amount of energy that you use. The quickest and least expensive is to install systems that use energy more efficiently. Efficiency means getting the same service using less electricity. This is what these new standards for boilers do.