In the present, Microsoft office is a most of reputed software in the market. Most of the user are using its amazing features for the various workplaces such as- education, businesses, and homes business. But you may have to get some issues with your office program. In all of these, one of a typical error office Error code 25004. This MS office error 25004 appears during the installation of Microsoft Office on your computer, incomplete establishment of the Microsoft office. Because of these, you will face this office error 25004 on your gadgets.
Mean of Microsoft Office Error 25004:-
Microsoft Office error 25004 is an installation error that usually occurs during the installation when the product key has already been used in activation.
Know About the Serval Solutions to Fix Microsoft Office Error 25004:-
Some of the solutions to fix this error include uninstalling Microsoft Office, renaming the tokens.dat file, and starting the MS Office uninstaller by Microsoft.
Please follow the below mentioned walk-through solutions to get complete resolution of this error.
Solution 1. Uninstall the Microsoft Office Software:-
If you have installed an old version or trial version of Microsoft Office installed, on that situation this error can occur on your computer. First, you need to uninstall it, before starting the installation of a new Microsoft Office.
To uninstall MS office, please follow below steps.
- First, navigate to control panel.
- Then click on the Uninstall program.
- Now find the Microsoft office software, right-click on it and select uninstall option.
- After completing the uninstalling process, restart your computer.
- Then, start “Disk cleanup” tool, click on the “Windows start” then type in “Disk Cleanup” and then click on the “Enter key.”
- Select all checkbox, click on the “Ok” button for the confirmation.
- Now restart your computer again and then install MS office application on your system again.
Solution 2. Rename the tokens.dat file
If your tokens.dat file is interfering with the activation of your Microsoft office, then this error can occur. Please rename it, and then you can try to install and activate the MS Office program.
- First, move to the below-given instruction-
- Search your tokens.dat file, right-click on it, and then Rename it.
- Now, Try to activating again.
Solution 3. Start MS Office Uninstaller Tool:-
When there are any pending any blocking files from previous MS Office, which are giving an error on your MS office installation. You can run the MS Office Uninstaller to fix this error.
- You can download MS Office Uninstaller from below given link-
- Microsoft https://aka.ms/diag_officeuninstall.
- After completing this process, run MS Office Uninstaller tool.
- The, restart your computer and install MS Office.
- After installing, restart your computer and check the error is resolved.
Microsoft Office Customer Technical Support:-
You can connect 24X7 to MS office expert technician to determine your office related issue. You can join them by different ways.
1- MS office Customer Toll-free or helpline number and
2- Via a live chat.
3- Email chat.
Now, you have multiple choices to connect with MS office Customer Support Team. They will always try to give a satisfying suggestion for your Office issues. For more information visit Office.com/setup.