Face ID is one of the most talked about features in iPhone X series. Apple is developing their features from fingerprints to the facial scanning (Face ID) for unlocking the device, and credit goes to the iPhone X’s all-new Face ID feature. This feature has been designed for more efficient and protected recognition when compared to the Touch ID. Having said that; there are times when you might need to temporarily turn off the Face ID on your Phone X, Xs, Xs Max, and XR. Apple’s Face ID feature is way overpowering and secure than Android facial recognition.
Disabling the Face ID in iPhone X series
There are two different methods to disable the Face ID temporarily.
- Press and hold the Side button along with the volume up or down button simultaneously.
- Click the Cancel option.
- That’s it. Doing so will temporarily disable the Face ID, now you will have to enter the passcode to enable it again.
- Firstly, restart your iPhone.
- Make five unsuccessful attempts to unlock the iPhone.
- Press and hold the Sleep button and Volume button simultaneously in order to reboot your device.
Note: If you ever make your mind up to turn off Face ID for any personal reason completely, you will easily be able to get it done with this process.
Thank you for reading this post. I hope that the information as mentioned above is going to be helpful to you.